Aug 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Bee!

Yesterday was Bee's birthday.
Isn't she a babe? Love the purse, Bee.
Bee is my grandma.
She is not the stinging kind.
She is the hugging kind.
She is delightful.
She makes delicious waffles, cookies and chicken d'van.
She even won a prize for
Best Raspberry Jam!
She is kind, thoughtful and
has more
faith
than anyone I know.

A celebration was had last night
(HERE: I wish I could have been there)
and I can't wait to hear all about it.
I also can't wait to show you what I got
BEE
for her birthday, but she hasn't received it yet.
And, since she reads this blog,
it is probably a good idea
to keep my friend
Emy's Etsy
page to myself.
At least for a few more days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Happy Birthday Blog, Ta -- the main thing missing from my birthday dinner was YOU --
by the way -- that's not a purse in the picture -- its my knitting!!! yes, even that many years ago -- love you Bee

Post a Comment

Holler.