- Dropped off a gift certificate for LisaG at Twestival and stayed for a drink
- Had blood drawn inside of a grocery store for a food allergy test with Amber. I've been getting itchy lately. It was funny having my blood drawn in the middle of the protien bar aisle, but hey, it was way less expensive than going to the doctor
-Went antique shopping and had lunch with my Aunt. I found some GREAT old postcards for the candles we're making for BlissFest. Can't wait to scan them so that I can show you
- Went to a cocktail party with Nathan and Julie where we drank delicious drinks and ate bacon.
- Took a long nap on Sunday afternoon
- Went to dinner at Ticoz with roomie. Delicious, as usual.
I was the chair (along with my friend Stephanie) of this lovely charity event that helps feed hungry children. ALL of the proceeds from this event go toward charities, which makes it a unique culinary event in Phoenix.
WELL, I was thrilled to find out a week ago that our event has been nominated by Arizona Foothills Magazine for BEST annual charity event!
I am so flattered. We all worked so hard on this (especially Julie, who served as our lovely auction chair) and this is truly the icing on the cake. Please see her post about Taste! (http://kieferlove.blogspot.com/2009/05/taste-of-nation-wrap-up.html)
Anyway, we currently have only 2% of the vote. Sad, right?