Jan 16, 2012

Blue Lily Teaser

Hi Pals. 

I attended the Blue Lily GoPro photo workshop in Encinitas this weekend. 

My one word sum up of the weekend: Amazeballs. 

I'm still SLOWLY editing all of my photos. I'm using photo shop now (yay!) but it takes me a very long time. Here is the one photo I finished editing......


If you've ever thought of attending one of Wendy and Tyler's workshops, DO IT! It was so fun, so interesting and so informative. I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time and my brain feels like it's going to explode. I met people I know will be in my life forever (seriously. my fellow workshop attendees are rad and I'll always stay in touch with them. not to mention how incredible the Blue Lily team is.) and I can't wait to use my sick new photo skills to shoot some wicked sharp photos. 

Alt Summit starts Wednesday so posting will be light, yo. 

3 comments:

Ed Pilolla said...

i used to work with photogs who would go off to a workshop somewhere for the weekend. there were some great adventures in the taking of a cool photo to be heard about on monday.

Phoenix said...

This is a great shot! A photography workshop, what an awesome idea! I'm glad you had so much fun :)

PS that blue is amazing!!

Tiffany said...

Nice editing! I love how everyone has a different style!

Post a Comment

Holler.