Sep 15, 2009

Pretty Please?

So, remember this spring when I stopped posting completely and some readers sent me emails asking WTF happened to me?

Taste of the Nation, Arizona happened to me.

I was the chair (along with my friend Stephanie) of this lovely charity event that helps feed hungry children. ALL of the proceeds from this event go toward charities, which makes it a unique culinary event in Phoenix.

WELL, I was thrilled to find out a week ago that our event has been nominated by Arizona Foothills Magazine for BEST annual charity event!

I am so flattered. We all worked so hard on this (especially Julie, who served as our lovely auction chair) and this is truly the icing on the cake. Please see her post about Taste! (http://kieferlove.blogspot.com/2009/05/taste-of-nation-wrap-up.html)

Anyway, we currently have only 2% of the vote.  Sad, right?

HELP US WIN!!  

The link is a little testy. Sometimes you have to hit refresh for it to take you to the correct page.

You can vote once a day.

Also, friends of mine who own Urban Cookies/Ollie Cakes have been nominated for best dessert. Vote for them too please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holler.