Dec 18, 2009

Annie Believes

I was SICK at home yesterday so didn't post today's I believe. The posts will resume tomorrow, so stay tuned. In the mean time please enjoy this awesomely nineties video of Annie Lennox singing Money Can't Buy It. I chose this song because I LOVE her and LOVE the I BELIEVE lines in the song.



**Can you imagine the creative meeting planning this video? "Um, let's put her in a ball gown, throw a towel on her head and have her sing into a mirror. Sweet. Meeting adjourned. Good work team."

3 comments:

jumpseat monalisa said...

that's always my thought process! i recently found a trash can at the dollar store with dancing bears on it that says "happy beer". (yes. beer.) and my mind initially goes to the meeting at the trashcan factory when they decided that there was a need for trashcans that said "happy bear". and then it cuts to the point when the head honcho goes down to the factory to check on production, only to find out that the workers have been cranking out "happy beer" trash cans. womp-womp.

funny in the 'hood said...

I hope you are feeling better. I forgot to ask you when I responded to your e-mail earlier. Hopefully you are back in fighting form.

JMay said...

:-) That video is classic.

xo.

Post a Comment

Holler.