Today's post is from the lovely Celia.
I'm so glad that she was the
blogger of the week on Nina's blog a few months ago.
My blog life has definitely improved since finding her.
My name is Celia and these are the things I believe:
1. I believe that everyone should have a pet.
2. I believe that fancy, high thread count sheets are the best sheets. I'm a recent convert on this one.
3. I believe everything always works itself out.
4. I believe there's nothing a glazed donut won't fix.
5. I believe I'd feel more comfortable in a bathing suit if I looked more like Chrissy than Janet. Although, I've always thought that Janet was so cute... so mostly I just believe I'm a big confused idiot.
6. I believe that laughing until your stomach hurts is one of the best feelings in the world.
7. I believe going upside down on a roller coaster is one of the worst feelings in the world.
8. I believe sweaters are the best article of clothing.
9. I believe I should have believed my mom when she used to tell me I was too young to wear makeup.
10. Mostly, I believe that everyone should have the right to marry the person they love. I just wish everyone else would believe this too.
Thanks for playing Celia!
If you would like to participate
please send me an email.