Sep 1, 2010

Anatomy of a Good Bedside Table

CameraBag_Photo_1019

Anatomy of a good bedside table;

1) Disney Princess Alarm Clock that plays, 'A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes.' {my mom, aunt and grandma have matching ones. we don't care that they're for five year olds}
2) Glass bird figurine that reminds you of your great-grandma {nana}
3) Napoleonic dancing couple lamp
4) Delicious smelling candle from Frances
5) Glass of wine

**Also, if you have room, add some books. My bedside table is too small, so I keep them on the hope chest at the foot of my bed.

3 comments:

Kara said...

My favorite part is the glass of wine, followed closely by the Disney clock. How fab are you?!

Summer said...

I am so jealous of your bedside table, mine almost always has folded laundry on it, dust, and a lamp with busted shade. I would like you to come decorate for me, I could use a disney alarm clock.

Alicia said...

so dang cute...seriously the fact that you have a disney alarm clock only makes me love you more!

Post a Comment

Holler.