Today's list is from my new favorite blogger.
Her name is Nicole, she is from South Africa but
lived in London for a long time.
So glam, right?
She is back in SA and has SUCH a cute blog that it is difficult to believe
that she just started it.
Be sure to head over to show her some blog love.
- I believe that the universe will never throw something at us that we can’t deal with / pull through the other side. We are all stronger than we know
- I believe that writing 5 things in my gratitude journal every night makes me wake up a nicer person in the morning
- I also believe that without a massive cup of super strong coffee first thing, no amount of night-time gratitude musings will help my personality J
- I believe everyone deserves a second chance at everything
- I believe that a hug is the best way to resolve any argument
- I believe that one day I will resolve all my issues surrounding marriage & say yes (finally) to a proposal ..
- I believe that freshly cut grass is the best smell in the world
- I believe that Everything Bagels (in NYC) are probably the best thing I have ever had in my mouth
- I believe that its not that the city is especially romantic (ie Paris) but its down to the person you choose to go with.
- I believe that everything feels better after a good nights sleep
- I believe that you should surround yourself with people who make you feel amazing & ditch the ones who drag you down
- I believe that life should be fun, all the time. And if it’s not you should change it.
- I believe that having dogs is a sure fire way to include some unconditional love in your life.