Nov 21, 2008

After

And here are the 'after mom visited' photos! Enjoy.


A shot from the front door....

Living Room


Creative new use for my sofa back!

My reading corner.....

The bookshelves and TV console are the only things we purchased! Go us.
A closer look.....

View of the living room from the dining room....
Dining Room
I think the fleur-de-lis is my favorite part of the whole place.....
My mom found it at a cute antique store in La Jolla. It was damaged so it was under $20!
After a little Gorilla Glue and MANY coats of crackle paint it's as good as new.
I have a butler in my dining room.

A view of the dining room from the kitchen

So I lied....we bought a couple of other things.
We found this cute Nicole Miller trash can at Tuesday Morning.

La Cocina



Grace Kelly says, "Come to Taylor's house! Bring Taittinger, s'il vous plait."
Plenty o' stemware......
And is that a margarita pitcher I see? With tahitian highball tumblers?
This is the schmancy house warming coffee maker my dad and Linda bought for me! It grinds the beans and then automatically puts them into the filter thing and starts brewing. I still haven't gotten tired of watching it do its thing in the morning.
To the bathroom.........
mon parissiene bathroom


This fun tray is in my bathroom....I like her.
She looks like how I feel at the end of a long day when
the only thing I want in life is a glass of wine.
My mom bought her for me for my birthday.
Cute seashell print in my bathroom.....

This is my bedroom door! Next project is the bedroom..........
I'll let you know when it's finished.


2 comments:

Kelley said...

WOW, Taylor!!! Looks GREAT! How fun!!!! i LOVE the fleur de lis too! It looks so homey! congrats!

Taylor K said...

Thanks Kelley! I think we all need to break in the condo with a girls movie night. :)

Post a Comment

Holler.