Dec 19, 2011

Winds & Grey

IMG_6493

We've been having Santa Ana winds the last few days. I think they make everyone crazy and I hate them.


My nose is running, my eyes are red and my skin is dry. I feel unsettled and unfocused and I swear its the winds fault. Did you know that there is an increase in homicides and suicides during Santa Ana winds? It's true. They bring positive ions that disturb peoples' moods. Runny noses and grouchy homicidal people? Yuck.


On Saturday, I decided to walk away the funk. No alcohol this time, it was 9 in the morning. I decided to take our dog along, but once we got outside the rain clouds made our walk seem like a bad idea. I tried to get Ted (the dog) to come back into the house, but once you've told him he is going on a walk he refuses to come back into the house. 

IMG_6494-2

So despite some rain drops we played ball instead. I also shot some great photos of him that will make the perfect gift for my dad and step-mom. Later, we drove to pick up a sandwich for lunch and COMPLETELY forgot about Ted's issue with windshield wipers. It was an interesting lunch run to say the least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holler.