Jun 15, 2010

quote of the day

I've decided to post a daily quote in addition to my normal posts. We'll see how long it lasts. :) 

If you have a favorite quote, please email it to me! I would love for others to contribute. 

CameraBag_Photo_1008

When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying we are not ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back.
-Paulo Coelho

Paulo Coelho is the author who has had the greatest impact on my life. His writing was introduced to me by someone with whim I had the most tumultuous friendship of my life. Isn't is interesting how things like that work out? 

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Sorry I've been a bad blog friend lately. I haven't even updated mine in FOREVER! I love this though!! :D

nicole said...

ah i love this can i reuse it ????

Phoenix said...

I love this. Life really doesn't wait or look back...it just throws us in sometimes! lol

Post a Comment

Holler.