May 19, 2009

Make Up

Confession.
I am a notoriously bad waker-upper.
I L-O-V-E sleep.
It's like I am in a drug or alcohol induced state when my alarm goes off.
I hit snooze multiple times.
I come up with OUTRAGEOUS stories and excuses not to go to work.
I then realize that I am a grown-up......
....and grown-ups must go to work
so that they can pay their mortgages....
..........EW
Being homeless on the streets of Phoenix would not be good with my delicate Swedish skin.
So.....I usually end up racing into the shower, blow drying my hair half way and going to work without make-up.
Then......
......... mysteriously
about ten minutes after I get to work...........
.........my office door closes!

I take five to ten minutes.............
.........and hope that my boss thinks I'm on a super important conference call
.........or something???
I put on my color science bronzer and blush........
.........swipe on my maybelline
carefully apply my anastacia brow powder..........

.........and color my lips with my fave MAC 'politely pink'


As a final touch I spritz my face with my Color Science 'Be Still' face freshener hydrating skin mist (heavenly)
and voila!
I am ready to FACE (pun intended) my day
:)
Let's just hope the boss man doesn't get wise and look under my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holler.