Jul 17, 2009

Guess who....

Is coming home tomorrow?!?!?!?!?!?!?

JULIE KIEFER!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAY!!!!

She left me to spend the 'summah' in Connecticut with the hubby (but really, who can blame her. Phoenix is ridiculously hot from months June-September AND her husband, Reedley, is super rad, def my fave husband of a friend ever) but now she's coming BACK to the hot hot hot Phoenix, Arizona!

HOORRRAY!!!!!!!

I could not be more thrilled.
My martini/shopping/gossiping/therapist/BUDDY is BACK.

Can't wait to see you friend. :)

5 comments:

Alicia said...

fun! you two girls be good!!

Sandy B. said...

FYI my phone will be off as a pre cautionary measure against a likely drunk phone call. SAMBO SAMBO SAMBO

Taylor K said...

Good call mom. Keep the phone off. Avoid the drunk dials.

Julie Kiefer said...

I'm leaving on a jet plane....don't know when I'll be back again. (ok,that's not true, I have a wedding in Providence next weekend). Oh, babe I hate to go! (But I love to come home to my Tay Tay!)

[LA] said...

GIRLS HAVING FUN!!











lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Holler.