Dec 7, 2009

I believe in Music Monday

This month I'll be featuring things that bloggers believe. So, this music monday is dedicated to the new blog project!
If YOU would like to participate I would absolutely love to have you.
Send me an email telling me what you believe. 
It can be a list or a paragraph and can be as silly or serious as you would like. Also send me a photo of yourself or something you believe in or something that inspires you (whoa, run on sentence much?)
Nothing like a little Darkness in the morning, don't you think?

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

I love this band so much! And this is one of their best songs!

I'm sorry you couldn't find my email address to ask me to guest blog! It's cliftontracy@gmail.com so ask away, girl!

PS Love the new layout! Adorable :)

Post a Comment

Holler.