Dec 9, 2009

Bee Believes


This is my grandma Bee.
Below is one of my favorite photos of her
because she looks like she's having SO much fun
AND I love her Christmas apron.
So very festive.

Bee Believes and here is her list;

I BELIEVE in Love --
the kind you get from those most precious to you



I BELIEVE in God --
that He watches over us whenever, wherever, regardless


I BELIEVE in Hope
 -- that you should never give up on your dream


and yes, I BELIEVE in Santa Claus.

{she also included on her list that she believes I should call her tonight. I will.:)}



Thanks for playing BEE!
I love you.


***If you would like to participate in my I believe series, please email me at Ltkalander@gmail.com***



1 comment:

Phoenix said...

So cute! I love that she believes in Santa Claus, that part made me smile so much :)!

Post a Comment

Holler.