Aug 6, 2009

The Birth of Tay

Hello friends.
For the next 24 (ish) hours we will be having a guest blogger.


My mom.

Her favorite thing to do on our birthdays
is to call us every hour or so
to fill us in on where she is in her labor.
Every.
Single.
Year.
She has even done reenactments
for her employees,
asking them to get her ice chips
and cold washcloths.
So, here it goes.............
FROM MOM: I'm not at the hospital yet,
but I'm really hot and sweaty and my feet are
swollen. My toes look like little sausages.

4 comments:

Corie said...

Cant wait to here more.....:) Go Tay's mom!

Alicia said...

hahaaa! love it!! haaaapppy birthday to yooouuuuuuuuuu!! btw- YOU FRIGGIN ROCK! the mustachios?!?! AMAZING!! I'm gonna do a whole post about them oh so very soon!!

Annie said...

lol! too funny!
looking forward to hearing more ;)

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

What a darling MOM! Happy Birthday Tay!!!!

Post a Comment

Holler.